Directions From Pensacola, Florida
Merge onto I-10 E via the ramp toward TALLAHASSEE. 31.9 miles
- Take the CR-189 exit- EXIT 45- toward HOLT.
- At the end of the ramp turn left.
- Go one mile to the dead end.
- Turn right onto Hwy 90, travel for 2.3 miles
- Turn left on Galliver Cutoff/CR-189. Go to the dead end.
- Turn left onto FL189. This will become Al 137. Go to the dead end. About 30 miles.
- Turn right and follow Hwy 29 all the way into Andalusia.
- Hwy 29 will become Hwy 29/84. Continue on until you come to the traffic light at Winn Dixie.
- Turn left onto Hwy 29N.
- Go for 3 miles and turn right onto the Straughn School Road.
- Our driveway will be 2.5 miles on the left. (be sure to pass Sweetgum Bottom antiques)
Directions from Birmingham, Alabama---
- Follow Interstate 65 South through Montgomery Alabama, and all the way to the Georgiana, Exit 114. This exit is about 55-60 mile from Montgomery.
- At the top of the exit ramp, turn left onto Al 106. Travel 2.9 miles or 2nd stop sign and turn right onto S.31.
- Go for 25.8 miles (S 31 will become Hwy 55 S. ). At the dead end, turn left onto Hwy 84E. Travel for 1 mile (cross railroad tracks and bridge),
- Just as you cross the bridge, Turn left, onto County Road 70
( Heath to Riverfalls Road) and travel for 4 miles and dead end.
- Turn right and go about .2 mile and turn left onto Straughn School Road.
- Our drive way will be 2.5 miles on the left.
- Please pass Sweet Gum Bottom Antiques which are on both sides of the road.
from Mobile, Alabama...
- Take I65 north. Stay on I65 north to exit 93 (Evergreen
exit off to the right).
- At the top of the ramp, turn right. Go for .7 miles to
the stop sign.
- Turn left. Go for 29.8 miles.
- Turn left onto County road 70
(Heath to Riverfalls Road). Go the dead end (4 miles) and turn right.
- Immediately turn back to the left on to the Straughn School road (county road
- Go for 2.5 miles and turn into our driveway on the left. ( please go past
sweetgum bottom antiques).